Consortial Benchmarks of the FIR at the RWTH Aachen University
Learn from the best!
The FIR at the RWTH Aachen University conducts various consortial benchmark studies with changing industrial consortia about alternating topics. Target groups of these studies are middle and upper management of industrial services (e.g. After-Sales, Maintenance).
- Objective of our Consortial Benchmarks:
To carve out how excellent companies distinguish themselves in selected departments and how successful companies apply their knowledge.
- Your benefit of participating as a consortial partner:
You actively model the benchmark study together with other companies and will learn from leading firms of your sector.
- Your benefit of participating in the survey:
You will receive a detailed and anonymized evaluation of the benchmark study for free.
- The five most successful companies that were identified during the benchmark
will be rewarded by the FIR at the RWTH Aachen in public. That enables you to highlight your excellent activities within the company and also increase the perception of your company as a Successful Practice Company. Moreover you will be given the opportunity to participate at the company visits of the four rewarded firms.
|"Only if companies are able to add value to their customers business, they can successfully cope with the competition."|
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dipl.-Wirt. Ing. Günther Schuh, Director FIR at the RWTH Aachen University
The members of the consortium gain valuable insights into the successful implementation of Lean approaches in industrial services.
- A Consortial Study is one of the most effective ways to integrate external knowledge into the own business.
- As a member of the consortium you actively take part of the project
- The consortium defines the topics of the benchmark study and the criteria for the selection of the "Successful Practice Companies".
- The members of the consortium do not take part in the benchmark study.